My Favorite Things!
Diet & Workout Plans
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Top YouTube Workout Channels
Diet.com video channel
– This channel provide tips on diet, nutrition, fitness and lots and lots of free exercise videos.
– Workout programs that you can do inside of your dorm room, apartment, or room with next to no equipment.
– Another site that provide numerous free diet and nutritional and exercise videos.
– Of course this is another that makes the top list obviously. Contains many free videos for almost anything you’re looking to do/learn.
l – From befitandstrong.com, this channel provides lots of basic exercise videos.
– Free military style exercise videos. Nice collection.
– This is the channel you want to subscribe to if you’re serious about body building.
l – Intends to promote through its multimedia contents, improvements in the physical condition and the development of a positive and winning state-of-mind, typical of sports environments.
Johnson & Johnson health channe
l – A very nicely organized channel by J&J, one of the most successful companies in the world. Lots of free health, nutrition and workout videos.
– Get a six pack with these free videos.
Eat Stop Eat TV
– Lose weight easily with the Eat Stop Eat method of flexible intermittent fasting.
Official KDT Academy Channel
– FizFit Workouts, Kettlebell workouts, Crazy Monkey Defense, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
– Rocky Balboa style free workout videos.
– Lots of quick and free exercise videos to stretch and strengthen core areas.
Natural Bodybuilding How To Channel
– Increase muscle mass with these free bodybuilding videos.
Ask The Trainer Channel
– Lots of free videos from a personal trainer.
The Best Way To Exercise
– Many videos with tips and techniques on best and simplest ways to exercise.
– Provides free diet, nutrition and work out videos. A very large community, tons of free exercise videos.
- Balance training.
Free Yoga Videos
– Lots of free yoga videos in this channel.
- Another channel with free yoga videos.
- Advanced muscle building videos.
- free tips, videos on efficient ways to lose fat.
– Free online workout videos for all ages.
The Best Way To Exercise
– Largest list of free videos for full body workouts.
Runner’s World TV
– Free videos for runners and cardio exercises.
– A set of fun low impact aerobic dance exercises. Also has a DVD you can buy if you like the samples they have on YouTube.
– Lose fat and gain muscle with combination of different exercises. Lots of free workout videos.
– Another channel that teaches unique ways to get into shape.
– A certified public health educator, has lots of videos on YouTube that provide basic exercise videos as well as nutritional tips.
Diary of a Fit Mommy
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Post Comments (Atom)