Who doesn't love pancakes? Who doesn't love peanut butter? Combing the two makes the most delicious and moist pancakes! Say goodbye to IHOP because after you have these, there is no going back.
Here is a recipe you are sure to love:
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup almond milk.
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor or blender.
- Pour batter onto a heated skillet.
- Flip sides after 2 minutes.