Muffins are my favorite thing to grab when I am headed out the door on a busy morning. They are very convenient, versatile, and you can make a ton of them at one time! Here is my recipe for blueberry oatmeal protein muffins that I bake for my family at least once a week. Great thing about them? No added sugar or flour!
Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Muffins
- 2 cups of unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 cups of rolled oats
- 2 table spoons of melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In large bowl mix together the applesauce, vanilla, and protein powder.
- Once all mixed fold in the blueberries, rolled oats, & melted coconut oil.
- Place mixture in muffin tin and bake for 30-35min or until golden brown.
- Let cool and serve!