Summer is just around the corner and there's nothing sexier than a flirty sundress when temperatures start to rise. Alas, if you're one of the countless women covering up because of less-than-tight upper arms, you're not alone. Many women suffer from 'bat wings' because of biology so, without regular toning, fat deposits tend to gravitate there.
If you are tired of arm jiggle, here are 3 killer moves to combat your bat wings once and for all:
- Sit on the edge of a chair with your feet positioned together.
- Place your hands in the edge of the edge with your knuckles facing out.
- When you do the dips, don’t flex your arms to more than 90 degrees.
- Keep your abs and butt tensed during the exercise.
- Slowly lower yourself and then push back up again.
- Breathe in as you go down and out when you push away.
- Lie on bench with narrow overhand grip on barbell.
- Position barbell over shoulders with arms extended.
- Lower bar to forehead by bending elbows.
- Extend arms and repeat.
- Position one dumbbell overhead with both hands under inner plate.
- With elbows overhead, lower forearm behind upper arm by flexing elbows.
- Flex wrists at bottom to avoid hitting dumbbell on back of neck.
- Raise dumbbell overhead by extending elbows while hyperextending wrists.