I have been using this same recipe for years now! It truly helps to jumpstart any diet or cleanse and can instantly help you feel calmer and more energized. It is certainly the very first step in doing a detox-in my book!
- Hot water (as hot as you can tolerate, but not hot enough to burn your skin off)
- 2 cups Epsom Salt (any brand will do)
- 2 cups Baking Soda
- 1 cup Brag Apple Cider Vinegar
- 10 drops of Essential Oils of your choice (I love Peppermint in the morning to get me going and Lavender at night!)
- Draw your bath water.
- Pour in the Epsom, baking soda, and apple cider vinegar. Mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Next, add in your oils and jump on in!
- Sit in bath for at least 15-25 minutes. Listen to some relaxing music, light a candle, and just escape.
Tip: You will sweat a bit so keep a glass of water handy and a washcloth to wipe your face.